Triveni Turbines believes in the power of people. We are conscious of the fact that a happy workplace results in engaged and energized partners. Riding on the energy levels of our people, we continue our efforts to scale greater heights, in business, technology, and processes.
Operating in dynamic global business scenarios over the years, the team at Triveni has developed an agile approach, embedded with resilience, and embraced creativity to counter the increasing complexity, chaos, and convergence in everything we come across. Our team stays focused, confident, and ready to rise to the occasion taking ownership & accountability. We are committed to growth in the face of constant change.
Triveni Turbines’ people strategy is fully aligned with our business strategy, and it is aimed at enriching, enhancing, and building competencies in people to deliver & grow consistently in a sustained manner. Our high-performance culture ensures that ambition is rewarded. Our commitment towards winning together ensures that loyalty and hard work is recognized. The right blend of creativity and convention helps us build a future-aligned organization while retaining our core values.
Life at Triveni
At Triveni, technology drives our business and People drive technology. Trust, mutual respect, and a sense of pride drive our people to stay energetic and motivated. Boundaryless thinking beaconed by freedom for experimentation has enabled people to engage, learn and co-create solutions. Equity, Inclusivity, and Well-being have gone a long way to lay the foundation for our employees to stay focused, blend creativity and work as a team. Our Human Resources (HR) Policies and processes help us to grow, attract and retain people, promoting a positive work environment, and ensuring fair and consistent treatment of our employees.
Learning at Triveni
Learning is a way of life in Triveni. Our endeavour is to strengthen our learning culture. We have marched with time to shift from conventional classroom training to self-paced learning. Our focus is to keep their appetite to learn high. Several modes of learning including e-learning platforms, creating forums for experience sharing, conducting Teach-back sessions, etc. have immensely helped in building & strengthening our learning culture. A structured learning plan for the high potentials across different functions & domains helped us to build the bench strength and talent pipeline for fuelling the future growth ambitions of the Company.
Leadership Workshops: For us at Triveni, Leadership is all about inspiration and results. The leadership training is aimed at creating leaders who translate our vision into reality, influence and unlock the potential of their teams.
Our Graduate and Diploma Engineers’ Programme.
Triveni is committed to giving careers a giant head-start through a structured program carved out with optimal customisation for the budding engineers transitioning their journey from College to Corporate. We seek minds that are inquisitive and never shy away from confronting new challenges. Our robust training for fresh engineers further complements the creation of a resource pipeline for the future. The Campus Connect program has helped us, build a strong brand image for the organization in attracting freshers.
Power Your Career with TTL
At Triveni, we offer diverse opportunities for growth and leadership. We believe a culture that respects diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to continued growth and innovation. We are more than just a workplace; we are a community of innovators, dreamers, and achievers. Here, we believe that success is a journey, not a destination, and we are committed to helping you embark on a journey that’s both fulfilling and inspiring. Start your journey with us today.
If the job opening you are interested in, is not listed below you can send us your resume at email@example.com
Sales Professional (API Segment)
- Lead Enquiry generation and monitor (on-time reporting, update inquiry status in SFDC) through direct customers and international agents.
- Monitor and timely updating of all projects pipeline in the defined geography
- Meeting the prospects, consultants, EPC & end clients (refineries petrochemical, fertilizer, and chemical plants) for potential business
- Ability to understand client requirements and offer technical solutions along with techno-commercial offers within the stipulated timelines.
- Participate in the negotiations with the client for the proposed techno-commercial solutions for closing the order.
- Responsible for maintaining and building market share in the defined geography
- Proactively initiate the process of prequalification with Licensors, National oil companies, EPCs, OEs in the region.
Education / Experience:
- BE Mechanical / 10+ years of relevant experience in International sales experience in the capital goods & oil & gas industry.
- Exposure to international EPCs, OEs, and end users in the Americas Market is preferred
- Initiate the project as per plan, schedule the activities, and monitor the project
- Coordinate with Internal Resources, Customers, and Vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project execution as per the schedule
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including the techno-commercial cost estimate, project specifications, installation, commission, and site preparation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget
- Ensure generating project bills and payment collection
Education / Experience: Graduate Engineer in Mechanical or Civil or Electrical / 3 to 6 years in relevant industry experience
Installation and Commissioning Engineer
- Organize, coordinate, and supervise Installation and commissioning activities at the project site to ensure an effective and efficient project site operation that meets safety, quality, and construction standards. Extensive traveling to project sites will be required. ( Domestic and Overseas)
- Lead, organize, plan, and Mobilization of New Site set-up and coordinate with Project Managers, Site Managers, EOHS and control Project site construction activities and schedule/Progress
- Assigns work to Project site personnel to attain objectives using knowledge of processes, company policies, site execution schedules, work orders, equipment capacity, and employee capabilities.
- Responsible for scheduling the site activities and ensuring flows essential to supervising highly productive, cost-effective, quality-oriented operations.
Education / Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engg. / 2 to 3 years in relevant industry experience
- Experience in the detailed design of new product development.
- Preparation of manufacturing drawings, and BOMs with timelines for execution of pilot projects.
- Provide drawing and document support to manufacturing, vendor development, tendering, and site activities as required.
- Should be proficient in 3D modelling, 2D drawing generation, BOM preparation in PLM & GD&T.
- Preference with Creo & AutoCAD design tool experience
Education / Experience: BE Mechanical / 5+ years of relevant experience in detailed design.
- Experience in thermodynamic stage calculations for product development.
- Provide support for tender calculations involving product development.
- Exposure to the Impulse and Reaction thermodynamic calculation domain with the understanding of applications and the latest technologies.
- Exposure to programming in PYTHON is desirable.
- Support for development and upgradation of calculation software.
Education / Experience: BE Mechanical / 5+ years of relevant experience in Thermal Calculations