To ensure the functionality, safety and reliability of the steam turbo-generator, our R&D team uses high-tech testing facilities for validation of design.
The components and the steam turbine are tested for the validation of design using our in-house testing facilities like:
- Wheel-box test facility for Performance and Stability validation of LP Blades.
- Load test facility for Performance validation of HP, IP and LP blade modules.
- Non-contact Blade-Tip Vibration Measurement (BVM) Test-Rig for Validation of Campbell Diagram of LP Blades.
- Strain-Gauge and Telemetry based Blade-Tip Vibration Measurement Test-Rig for Validation of Campbell Diagram of LP Blades.
- High Speed Balancing (HSB) Tunnel for Rotor Balancing and Lateral-Rotordynamic vibration response verification as per API 612/611.
- Vacuum Tunnel for Overspeed Test.
- Mechanical Run Test (MRT).
- High Pressure Casing Integrity Test facility.
- High Pressure Casing Joint Seal Test facility.
- Natural Frequency Test (NFT) of LP Blades.
- Advanced Material Testing – CREEP, Fatigue, Elevated Temperature Stress, Metallographic test….
- Non Destructive Test (NDT).
Our R&D team works with the prime focus on customers. From the product development phase that begins with understanding of what the customer needs to delivering a robust, efficient and safe steam turbine.