At Triveni Turbines, technology is a key differentiator to deliver value to its customer. The spectrum of industry segments that Triveni serves helps the company to understand clients' working conditions, enabling complete product delivery. Clients benefit from Triveni Turbines:
- Engineered-to-order product designs
- The turbines are designed to withstand
- Variations in grid frequency and load throw-off
- Part load operation, with optimised efficiency
- Varying process steam/power demand conditions
- Operation at low inlet pressure and temperature steam
- The turbines are optimised for energy recovery while maintaining power and agility.
- Enables safe and optimized operations equipped with 3-4 control valves.
Triveni Turbines have gained global recognition for their custom-engineered, cost-effective products and solutions. The company holds a 50% share in the domestic market for the less than 30 MW steam turbine segment. Triveni Turbines comprises a manufacturing capacity of 150 turbines per year. The company is making continual efforts to expanding its operations.
- The lean manufacturing structure
- Optimized investments in the Triveni manufacturing facilities
- The core activities are conducted in-house, while the non-core components and assemblies are outsourced from cost effective supply chain partners.
- Triveni's cost leadership and on-time delivery performance ensure quick Returns On Investments (ROI)
Speedier delivery is crucial for better returns on any big capital outlay such as a power plant. Triveni's industry experience, large manufacturing capacity, latest technology, and excellent customer service helps the company to complete projects in the shortest lead time possible.
Triveni has built an unmatched service capability. A network of service centers at strategic locations with a 180 trained service personnel enables us to reach out the customer with a quick response.